New Work Beginners, New Work Enthusiasts, Corporate Rebels, HR Professionals, Coaches, Change Consultants, Organisational Developers, Agile Coaches, Leaders
Use this training to gain security and flexibility in the topic of New Work. You get tips, tricks, ideas, checklists, templates, methods, tricks, possibilities, inspiration and motivation for your next steps and assignments. As New Work Guide you can:
- help others to navigate within the New Work Jungle
- explain the history, the why and the benefits of New Work
- offer teams and organisations concrete ideas for implementation
- accompany the implementation of the New Work initiatives
- work flexibly with the New Work equipment and position yourself in the market
What is included in the price?
- summarised knowledge of the history, concepts and current situation of New Work concept, packed into 4 modules
- tools, methods, instruments, models and structural aids to discuss and develop the topic with your colleagues and customers
- 3 hours of interactive time together with one of the two New Work coaches: Nadja or Nicole, on demand
- exclusive access to our resource treasure chest: videos, articles, links, downloads, exchange via chat, evaluation of all discussions with AI (24×7 via Howspace)
- a set of the printed New Work equipment
- a training certificate
Text, videos, site self-assessment, downloads and tasks/assignments that you can upload to our course platform (Howspace) – these are the different forms of learning. We will remind you of your course with messages and answer your questions. In addition, we stand at your disposal in 1:1 sessions. You are also welcome to discuss with other course participants in chat.
If you want to get the most out of this New Work training, please plan 3-5 hours of your time per week. The training is facilitated by us, but is largely self-directed by you – whenever it suits you.
You will receive something from us in advance to prepare you. Further tasks and work packages are a direct part of the training platform – Howspace.
Module 1: Change
In this topic area we enter the New Work Jungle and clarify the essential questions. You will get input on the history of New Work, the models of the human image and the future of work. We work with the first New Work map and the eight New Work trends that already exist today. We talk about which changes are already visible and what is the personal motivation of the participants.
After the first appointment you will have the opportunity to start working on your case – with individual guidance by Nadja or Nicole.
Module 2: Chance
In the second topic area we focus on the expectations of New Work. What do we expect from it, either personally or as an organisation? Which drivers force us to look at the trends and decide? What examples show the limits of New Work? What promises attract us on the other side? How do we turn these promises into concrete, measurable goals?
We work with the second New Work map and orient ourselves. The work on your case will continue.
Module 3: Challenge
Having clarified the why and the where a little more clearly, we now turn to the concrete challenges in the third thematic area. How do the companies known as New Work pioneers manage to set out and face the challenges? How do we approach the topics of culture, leadership, health, structures and many others? What concrete possibilities are there here or do we still have to explore? The third map inspires us to rethink things and question the familiar.
Here we use the re-think cards and work a lot with creativity and courage. The work on your case will be continued and enriched with additional ideas and structural aids.
Module 4: Between saving and changing
In the fourth topic area we look at the findings and results so far. What else is needed to become concrete? We will show you concrete workouts, workhacks and practices to get closer to your personal New Work goal and to put people at the focus.
has been accompanying and training people, teams and organisations since 1999 in change management and the design of cooperation that makes it possible:
- to react flexibly to changes
- to work together across functions and hierarchies in an appreciative manner
- to take personal responsibility
She has not only developed a variety of methods, but has also tested them in practice.
Nicole’s resume: Nicole’s profile on LinkedIn
Nadja has been facilitating the professional world since 1997. Thanks to her numerous international experiences in various branches and further education in holistic, systemic and neuropsychological fields, Nadja offers an incredibly rich methodological palette as well as a sound scientific basis for accompanying groups in their work.
- strategic processes (including New Work)
- dealing with the change
- transformations (digitisalition, agility)
- personal growth
Nadja’s resume: Nadja’s profile on LinkedIn
Are you in?